The theme in 'Vehicles & Streets' covers war on the streets and some psychological aspects, affecting drivers. The feeling when you're in a powerful sports car combined with aggressive (or other negative) internal mental state. How does one manage to drive his own power: To play God.
NO MATTER WHAT CAR YOU HAVE...
OR HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE...
DRIVE YOUR OWN POWER...
YOU DO NOT NEED TO DIE...
Stills & more: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Vehicles-Streets/2229198
'Elements: The Making of 'V&S'': http://vimeo.com/29889745
'V&S' on IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5666318
'V&S' is produced entirely by Zblur and designed by two artists only. This was our first attempt to achieve a high level of photorealistic CG animation in 2K resolution.
This film was created as a non-profit project.
Special thanks to our families, friends & the film art created by James Cameron!
'V&S' was featured on The CGBros Channel:
& The CG Motionbox:
FACTS & STATISTICS
- Includes 17 shots (2K).
- Stuff members: 2 artists (Velichkov Bros.)
- Year of release: 2011
- In production: More than 3 years (due to repeated long-term interruptions and conceptual changes).
- Actual duration of the production: Less than 3 mounts.
- All pre-visualizations were made in January 2008.
- Almost all CG input renders were made in early 2010.
- There are more than 650 000 000 (650M) polygons (excluding millions of particles) included in one scene only. This exists in several scenes.
- There are between 250 and 300 layers (including passes, adjustments and FX) used in a single scene (in some scenes).
- Average layers: More than 180 per scene.
- No scene with less then 100 compositing layers exists.
- The longest shot lasts more than 35 seconds.
- There is a live footage in shot 8 (the car driver, which is played by Martin Velichkov).
- Ready made VFX or live footages have not been used.
- CG Short
- CGI, 3D, Post-Production, Simulation of Vehicle, Character, Lighting & Rendering, Compositing, Texturing, Modeling, Matte Painting, Sound Effects Editing, Photorealistic, Computer Animation, Visual Effects, Particle System Simulation, VFX, Animation & Motion Graphics, Liquid & Gaseous Simulation