"A couple’s trip to a mountain is interrupted by a black cat who leads them astray into the forest where they discover dark secrets."
Watch the MAKING OF here: https://vimeo.com/174414224
or read a great article on DIRECTORS NOTES: http://directorsnotes.com/2016/07/28/peter-vacz-dear-john/
• Directed & designed by Péter Vácz / www.petervacz.com
• Story / Animation / Puppets / Cinematography / Edit by Péter Vácz & Joseph Wallace / www.josephwallace.co.uk
• Sets / Composit by Milán Kopasz
• Additional 2D animation / Effects by Attila Bertóti
• Lighting equipment lent by Bálint Kolozsváry
• Post production (Flame) by Truss - Coffee & TV
• Produced by Sam Hope - Picasso Pictures / http://picassopictures.com
• Produced with the support of the Council department in Essonne and European Film Festival in Essonne
• Shot on Canon 60D with Dragonframe
Made in Budapest, Hungary.
© BMG Rights Management (UK) 2016